Thursday, March 26, 2015

Morata will give up from â„–7 just because of the returning Vija

The young striker Alvaro Morata of Spain decided to play with the number 7 on the upcoming matches with Ukraine and Netherlands. "I chose" the 7 because Raul is my idol. It is a real privilege for me to be with this number," revealed the shooter of Juventus.

The 22 years old footballer would be refused from his number only by the return of David Villa, which seems rather unlikely. "I am happy that I am in the plans of Del Bosque. I would be very happy if I again get a chance to shine," confided the player of New York City.

Villa is No. 1 scorer in the history of La Rocha with 59 goals in 97 matches. The former striker of Barcelona doesn`t hide his ambition to reach 100 games with the national team and to increase his goal account.

No comments:

Post a Comment