Thursday, November 19, 2015

Honda: I`m not going to leave AC Milan

The Milan player, Keisuke Honda, has no intention of leaving the club. In the words, the only way this can happen is if the Rossoneri submit that he is no longer wanted at the San Siro.
The Japanese national team played from January 2014, when he arrived on a free transfer. However, he had a difficult first six months in Milan as it was his adaptation of the lightest.
Last season performances of 29-year-old player shone again with persistence, and Sinisa Mihailovic took over the team since his name constantly was mentioned about a possible sale.
`I`m not leaving AC Milan as they wish.`, stressed, however, Honda. `I came here with an indomitable will. I`m not going home unless they tell me that they don`t want me anymore. I`m certainly not going to run alone.`, added the midfielder.

No comments:

Post a Comment