Friday, October 13, 2017

The unusual old dog

Vince Carter is an example of sports longevity because at the age of 40 he began his twentieth season in professional basketball.Despite the years, the guards are in a beautiful physical shape, and in the summer they signed a contract with Sacramento and Kings will be his seventh NBA basketball player.The 198-centimeter legend speaks to The Undefeated why he does not follow the example of other old dogs who, in the wake of their professional adventures, are trying to win a championship ring.Something Carter has not done so far and which does not seem to be really achievable in the kings` team.

I can not do that.I`m not that.I want to be part of something I want to play.It`s easy to play for a good team and just sit there.Winning a title would be great, but I want to be helpful, Vince reveals.I know I can still give something to the game.When I can not even play 10 minutes in a match, I would probably have resigned to stay away, but not now, says the proud 2000 dea dweight champion.Carter is an eight-time star in the Match of the Stars and has 1,347 regular NBA season games mentioned by buy football tips and 88 regular playoffs.




He is one of the six players who have achieved at least 24,000 points, 6,000 rebounds, 2,500 assists, 1,000 balls and 1,000 troikas in the League - the rest are Kobe Bryant, Paul Pierce, Dirk Nowitzki, LeBron James and Carmelo Anthony.

No comments:

Post a Comment