Saturday, May 5, 2018

Mourinho`s assistant to Arsenal, the Special does not mind

Jose Mourinho`s assistant in Manchester United - Rui Faria, is another name for the Arsenal managerial position. At the beginning of the week, there were reports that Zeljko Lucic, Jurgen Klop`s right hand, has almost agreed with the `gunners`. That made the Bosnian one of Arsene Wenger`s favorites for bookmakers. Josep Guardiola`s assistant in Manchester City - Mikel Arteta, is also one of the names that connect to Arsenal. Now it is time for the same thing to happen to Faria, who has been working with Mourinho for 18 years now. The manager himself thinks that his assistant is ready for such a role, and he would be happy to help him if he wanted it. I do not know if he wants to be a manager You ask me if I think he would be right and my answer is yes I say it because he is more than an assistant to me He is my friend. one day my friend has the opportunity to get a great job, I would help him prepare his bags and wish him luck So if one day that happens I will be the first to feel happy because I met him, when he was still a kid at the university and for 18 years we are together, `Mourinho commented.

No comments:

Post a Comment