Thursday, June 16, 2016

Kiraly: `I am a goalkeeper not a top model.`

One of the leaders of the Hungarian national team - Gabor Kiraly commented on his track suit he is wearing during games.
The 40-year-old player who during the 2:0 victory over Austria became the oldest player in the European Championships, said that his participation in the Euro 2016 is a dream come true.
`Sweatpants? I wear them because I was comfortable. In the end, I`m just a goalkeeper, not a supermodel. 20 years ago I decided to start to wear these pants, they have become part of my style.`, Kiraly said.
`Euro 2016 is a dream come true. This is a very big event and many people around the world can see me for the first time in this team. I understand that this may be a surprise. But for me, the match with Austria was once again wearing sweats. And I hope to have many more of them.`
`We started the tournament via www.fixfootballtips.com very highly, and we got two goals, not admitting the three points and we won. We want every fight to give the most of ourselves.`, said legend.

No comments:

Post a Comment