Friday, June 24, 2016

Coman is the fastest footballer at the Euro 2016

Some players at the Euro 2016 run much, others lay low much, and some are so quick, that`s just not possible to catch up with them.
Precisely this is the case of the 19-year-old player of France, Kingsley Coman. According to the UEFA footballer of Bayern`s no. 1 runner of the Europe with developed a speed of 32.8 km/h.
`Unlike Bayern, I`m stuck on the flank when I play for the country and I can come in and toward the center of the pitch. The coach Deschamps trusts me and I feel more free than in my club analyzed by football picks team.`, commented Coman.
According to UEFA after him in terms of speed are: Guzmic (31.6 km/h, Hungary), Sigtorson (31.5 km/h, Iceland), Severson (31.4 km/h, Iceland), Shakiri (31.4 km/h, Switzerland), Evans (31.2 km/h, North Ireland), Grigore (31.2 km/h, Romania), Sigurdson (31.1 km/h, Iceland), etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment