Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Raul for Real: `11 coaches for 13 years are too many.`

The legend of Real Madrid Raul Gonzalez told the press that he might actually pay attention to his development as a coach.
`People around me often tell me that it`s time to think about the coaching profession, but I am not still qualified. I really enjoy working with children and should probably pay attention to those who believe in me has potential coaches.`, Raul said.
`At the time I didn`t see Zidane as a coach, but then he worked much in other areas in the club, spent a lot of time with Ancelotti, when he was given a chance for that, has proved to be the Real Castilla. So I guess he had it in himself. I believe I grew up constantly in the first team since he took over.`, lsaid Raul. `The key to the success of Zidane`s faith in his players and that he manages to make them believe in themselves.`
`Definitely 11 coaches for 13 years are too many. The club from soccer tips had more coaching changes than a year ago I played. For the first six years, I worked with Valdano, Arsenio, Capello, Heynckes, Camacho, Hiddink and del Bosque. But del Bosque could become our version of Sir Alex Ferguson. He has the legs for it, but in football you never know.`
Asked if he`s ready to be the Sports Director of Real Madrid, Raul said: `Currently, there is no such position in the club. I believe in the smooth relations between the club from soccer tips and the players.`

No comments:

Post a Comment