Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Lacazette wants to play at the Champions League

Alexandre Lacazette has revealed his great purpose and that is to play in the Champions League. So one of the transfer goals of Juventus hinted he will leave Lyon.
The 25-year-old striker has a contract with the French until 2019, but he will likely leave in the summer. Lacazette has been at the Academy of Lyon since 2003, and in 2010 he made his debut for the first team.
`Maybe in the summer, I am going to need a breath of fresh air or something different!`, said Lacazette in an interview with the official site of UEFA. `We will continue to work in the summer, with the hope to have good opportunities for development.`
`I want to play in the team from the Champions League, to play football at a high level.
If I can win the "Golden Ball" someday? Let`s not talk about these things. First, I need to leave my mark at the club. Then we will see.`, said Lacazette.

No comments:

Post a Comment