Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Pepe is discontented of Zidane

The Real Madrid defender Pepe has confirmed he would leave the club, but also demonstrates the discontent of the coach attitude Zinedine Zidane, albeit without quite specific.
`I don`t want to blame anyone. Zidane did something spectacular with Real, but there are things that I do not like. I liked much more the sincerity of Benitez and that is why we were both in excellent relations.`, said Pepe.
`My period at Real ends since they had offered me a contract for only one season. Eventually I will start a new chapter in my career after the club`s actions were not entirely correct.`, he added.
`At this stage, I have not signed a contract with anyone. Paris Saint-Germain or Inter? I have other suggestions from England. In the end, I am happy because I gave everything of myself for Real. I gave blood and sweat. Here I experienced really special moments and I have learned a lot.`, said Pepe.

No comments:

Post a Comment