Friday, March 2, 2018

Star of Man City hopes to return to the city derby

The recovery of Manchester City defender Benjamin Mendy from broken crossbones is going very well and the defender hopes to be ready to play for the Manchester derby in April. The news was announced by Mandy himself. The 23-year-old French national was hit hard by a 5:0 victory over Crystal Palace in September. The Manchester derby is a realistic goal, and that`s in my mind, and I really want to play in this game, and when I started my game adviced by football-capper I was hoping to be ready for the Champions League semi-finals, but it`s a little bit ahead of schedule. `player of Monaco. `After returning to the game, it will be up to me if I can win a seat in France`s national team for the World Cup, and I hope to get the rhythm of that time!` Mendy said. The match between Manchester City and Manchester United will be played on April 7th.

No comments:

Post a Comment