Friday, May 15, 2015

Hawking: I and Beckham are icons of the UK

`David Beckham and I are the icons of the UK.`, said the physicist Stephen Hawking.
The scientist did this during his meeting with David Beckham and his wife Victoria. The rendezvous was organized by Google.
`For me is a great honor to meet you.`, said the former football player. What Hawking said in his typical tongue-in-cheek style: `For me, it`s even bigger. You are valued higher than me.`
While confined in a wheelchair, the genius of theoretical physics has launched a large-scale charity project. Since April month Hawking has started the procedure for the registration of the name Ki as a trademark. The funds generated from the sale of items with his name, the scientist will be donated to the fight against AIDS.

No comments:

Post a Comment