Thursday, May 7, 2015

Rafa Nadal ensured a collision with Grigor Dimitrov

The placed under No3 in the main draw Rafael Nadal qualified for the quarterfinals of the "Masters 1000" tournament in Madrid. In front of the winner of the Golden ball Cristiano Ronaldo, Nadal beat the Italian Simone Bolelli with 6:2, 6:2 and ensured his collision with Grigor Dimitrov.

So far Dimitrov and Nadal have met on court five times in which the winner invariably has emerged the Spaniard. Their latest duel was nearly a year ago was in the semi-finals of the "Masters 1000" in Rome where Nadal won with 6:2, 6:2.

"I know what to expect from him, and we all know what I have to do tomorrow on the court. I expect to be a great match. This is one of those games that everyone looks forward to. It`s great that I can go against him on clay. I feel I play good tennis, so why not I to go out on the court and have a fun? "said Dimitrov after the game over Stan Wawrinka.

No comments:

Post a Comment