Friday, February 26, 2016

Strootman will be as good as new for the new season

The Roma midfielder Kevin Strootman said he would be in a complete condition for next season. The Dutchman missed much of the last two years because of knee injuries and is currently working on a special program to get into optimum shape.
Strootman was undergoing surgery in the Netherlands, which proved to be unsuccessful and had to lie down under the knife and in Italy. The second intervention was carried out by Roman Pierpaolo Mariani.
`Nick van Dyke has a very good team, but in this area, nobody`s perfect. In Italy there are also wonderful doctors. Kevin had doubts at first, but then send me a message to apologize that it`s been so jaded.`, said Mariani.
`Nobody wants to take risks. Let`s take for example Francesco Totti. I knew my way around a treasure when he operated on, but I was very confident that I can handle it. I`m sorry I missed so much time Strootman. After the first surgery, I was watching on the ground and I could see that there was something wrong.`
`Sorry, I don`t know if some players don`t even say "thank you". Though they have much to give us to us. Strootman will be the same player as before. I just have some mild pain and fears fade. I will be in the best condition for the start of next season. Did you know that a while ago, I operated on the knee of a former Roma player and he returned to the pitch after 93 days? This is a new world record.`, boasted Dr. Mariani.

No comments:

Post a Comment